Saturday, August 13, 2016

life in pictures : july!

SOO!! here we go! another episode of my life!
July was sooo fun since I did so many things (most of it was...useless tho)
but it's ok since it was so fun!
BEWARE : SHIT TON OF RANDOM RAMBLING AND PHOTO SPAM

July 1 : Went shopping and cherry picking!


I went shopping with my cousin and visited her house, There's this (kind of) cherry tree infront of her house, so I just pick it!^^



also, I met this super cat. If only i took her home;_; (my cousin told me to take her home, but i already have 3 cats>,<)


andddd, one of the things that I bought that day is this glittery shoes, doc marten sole style!
I really love glittery thingy, that's so me! 

July 4 : New hair!

 

I was getting really bored with my not short and not long hair, so I decided to cut it again! I looove short hair! I'm planning to grow my bangs, but I think I'm gonna do that later^^


here's a pic of me eating my fav bread


so my house is 100% done now!
 they installed a long mirror infront of my room which is super useful for me<3 

police car!1!11
at the night, we went to my friend's house to eat there! 


we ate fried rice and bought supermarket shoestring fries, which actually tastes bland, but it's a-ok!

July 5 : nights with cousins!



at my grandma's house, we kids playing our heart out, I'm having a really fun time playing with the kiddos, I'm not a big fan of kids, but I really love my little cousins<3 they're such a cute spirit!

July 6 : eid al fitr!


an empty road at 6.30am! the sky color was soooo pretty



we gathered on a large large field, to do prayers!

me trying to blend with religious people
after that, nothing really happens, so I took a nap till afternoon..


because we were getting really bored with napping, we took a stroll to the ricefields
the ricefields is not golden yet, still green! still beautiful tho lol

me being super cool sister
July 7 : on our way to bengkulu!


we left at 7.40am, of course, I need to sit on the front seat because I hate sitting behind there, eeek
  
i've always loved telephone poles, they're a good match for the sky

the views on the road waaasss sooo pretty! I'm in love! beaches everywhere!!!


a nice pic i took when we stopped for having lunch

july 8 : a nice day to have a stroll in the beach


we went to a beach to have a nice sunset sightings, but too bad the weather was soooo cloudy! 


the shoes i'm wearing that day^^

 

some selfies from that day^^ 


my cousin's house was full with CUTE CAAATS!!! I'm so happy staying at their house because their cats areee so cute!! and nice too. 

july 9 : holy river!

 
can we appreciate the beauty of my eyebrow that day
 

a normal pic of me, and a pic that i sent to my friends....
ok. i look like a frog at least.


the (actually i proud with this one) pano i took there!
the place was soooo windy, and the weather was unpredictable, I got anxious about the pic result since I'm aaaaaaaaaa fucking perfectionist when it comes to quality...
but.
ok.

i really like this pic! it looks deserted, but there's life on it!
ah, a live report of my life via snapchat. beautiful.
actually i'm pretty ok when it comes to people staring at me because...well, i dress differently???? ofcourse they gonna notice me, or at least, my hair is green, different from those people, they gonna stare at me, and that's ok. BUT
as long as you're not keep staring at me like you're gonna kill me...fuck no???!!!
he keeps staring at me...creepo.

 

I'm enjoying some fresh coconut while watching the sun sets, BUT
it's cloudy!!!!!1
ok. our country supposed to have dry season at time like this but WHYYYY with all these clouds and rains!?!?!?!

a pano i took when i was on the bridge!

after that, we went to souvenirs centre, me and my dadda was hungry af so we bought sate padang:^)
i actually doesn't want to eat it, because I don't eat red meat...
 but the vendor said they have chicken meats available!!!!11!!1
(a rarity!!!sate padang with chicken meats)
(at least, i don't see that often)
so I eat it!

july 10 : on the way to home sweet home


another 12-hour-car-ride! I love it.
no.


behind a mosque we visited, we found goldenberries! OMGGGG I MISS EATING THOSE. I haven't eat those...for...like...7-8years...or more?idk. it tastes sooo good. omg.

july 11 : karaoke!


I went karaokeing with my friends, I really love karaoke! I feel like a rockstar.


the lobby has some cute aquarium...oh, the karaoke was themed like sea!

july 12 : q time with sissy!


we went eating sushi, i was having a really bad mood, so my sister let me order whatever i like, ofcourse, for the drink, it must be green tea latte!

 

after that, we went to a hardware store, and I took some paint sample cards, actually it is allowed, BUT I DIDN'T ASKED SO I FEEL LIKE STEALING AHAHAHAH but yeah, me and my sister is really shy at public place, so we didn't ask!

 

and I wrote down gorillaz lyrics on the yellow one, from to binge!

"And if the whole world is crashing down on you, 
Fall through space out of mind with me."


and when I was tidying up my wardrobe, I noticed my stripy tee collection...has exceed 30+... nice.

july 13 : haaaanging out


we went hanging out that day, and went to photobooth, I love photobooth!


my pink-themed journal page that day!

july 14 : fun time at amusement center!


didn't managed to take a lot photos because I was having a lot lot lot lot of fun, so there's pic of me playing mario kart ahaha:))

july 16 : formal party!

suddenly, my friend messaged me if I can accompany her to a party, I'm not a formal-clothing person tho...but atleast I'm trying.

my eyebrow that day so sharp and so tidy it can kills 


first time seeing this light up mirror like in movies... 

yea so he's a singer in our country. ye. i don't really listen to indonesian pop songs..
i took selfies infront of super bright lighting. all hail good lighting.

my outfit that day! it'S A RARITY FOR ME WEARING FORMAL OUTFIT SO YEAAA
i feel weird.
I wore a lacey shirt with tulle skirt!^^

july 17 : outfit from that day


this is my basic hanging out to friend's house outfit! oversized dad jeans (no it's not my dad's jeans ok!?!?!?!) oversized tee, and a cardigan

yea so my handwriting is so bad i know.
btw, I got a snail mail buddy in the US! I'M SO HAPPY FINALLY I HAVE SNAIL MAIL BUDDY:^) 
but i didn't send in july. i keep procrastinating going to the post office...till august.
i'm a bad kid.

july 25 : finding a place to live for in jakarta!

I went to jakarta for 1 day to find a place to live! 
never liked the idea of staying a long long long long time there because i don't really like big cities. i prefer nature:)) ehehehehh (no.)

 

i know that day we gonna walk a lot so i don't want to make my face heavy by wearing eyeliners or bb creams, so i just keep my makeup simple as hell!


SO MANY POKESTOP I CAN'T STOP CRYING HAPPILY
 ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

i cant IMAGINE WHAT IF I DRIVE CAR HERE. i'm gonna die for sure.
after done finding a place to live for, wellllll, if it was compared with my current room, it's...a...midget.
especially the wardrobe. ;_; 
i dont know what gonna happens with all these clothes if i bring them all there...

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
there are soooo many cute pokemons in the harbor! ALL HAIL HARBORS!


classic rafa ; greentea, milk tea, and nintendo 3ds.
i'm currently binge playing my pokemon black! i haven't finished that game!!!!1!!

july 27 : i got my id card!♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ


finally i got my id card!! i'm legally legal! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ 
(not really, but at least i can buy booze)
(not really, legal age is 21.)
(not really.)

btw! i'm gonna show you guys what did i bought there, i actually bought soooo many things. but only gonna show a few that relevant.


i bought a new fabric, teddy bears fabric!! yay! planning to make an apron! aaaahhh, i need to start making patterns for the apron♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ


i also bought some cheapos patches! 
aaand, 23 is my number. no i don't believe in lucky number or superstitions (but i believe i'm the world most unlucky person #1), but I really like the number 23! 

july 30 : helping for my friends project!


me and my beloved baby. she's so precious for me ok.
i'm being the camera girl for my friend's upcoming video project...it's about standing up against bullying! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ


my outfit that day

and i got random pic with my cat


HE'S FOLLOWING ME11!!111
(my cat is just : ??????)

anddd! yea! that's what I did in July! shit ton of things, eh?
btw, I made a travel v-journal on my youtube!^^
you really should watch it! (not really, but please kindly watch it lmao)

3 comments:

  1. Those glitter shoes are amazing :D perfect find!!! <3 >w<
    Your eyebrows look sooo pretty!!!
    Amazing collection of striped shirts :D you are the queen of stripes!!

    omg so many amazing pokémon ; 0 ; I haven't even seen a magnemite yet! :D yay you are so lucky <3

    I totally get what you are saying about staring! I so agree with you. People should know when they are just being rude ;) (AND creepy)

    aww that formal outfit of yours was sooo beautiful and I think it looked like it was your style too ^-^ loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! love it!

    Mind to follow my blog? I'm from Indonesia

    xoxo,
    Sylvi Gautama

    SYLVI SAYS HELLO | NEW POST | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looove your new hair and those shiny shoes!!

    Funny you mention Pokemon Black! Today I remembered that I've never played it so I've been looking for a copy on eBay hah

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete