Saturday, April 30, 2016

meet me at the corner

Hello!!^q^)
after being in a severe mood rollercoaster I decided to relax a little bit!
(I'm always relaxing all.the.time!!but idk still stressed up idk why lmao)
so....that means....wearing stripy tee!
idk but wearing stripes makes me feels relaxed! 
(i'm always wearing a black tee in my house!fyi)

so yea! the weather is kinda nice and I'm too lazy to set up the camera which resulted in 'a little bit over exposure' photos...but it's ok oko okokokok<3





my love for this short hair keeps growing each day<33
AAAHHH definitely the only haircut that I don't regret!^^
still missing my long hair tho but remembering how the texture feels like just..no.



Ok so let's jump to my outfit^^



this time, I wore a super big jeans coat!I got it from the trift shop~! 
IT'S SO CUTE OMG especially those rhinestones on the chest and the collars<33 
but still it's really expensive;( it costs, like, 5$T_T)/

I also wore a big stripes tee, I've been loving a stripes tee with big sized stripes...omg<3
and the material is A+, I LOVE THIS KIND OF MATERIAL IDK WHAT THE MATERIAL THO<333

(oh, please ignore how the pants looks like idk too dude it just formed that kind of shape...)






I've been wanting to wear the coat but never got the chance, 
but finally I make an outfit with it and the blue color is too perf omg



Lately, I'm crazy about hair pins<3 I love it now<3 It keeps my hair stays in the same place and looking neat^^ and I kinda got the aesthetic look too^q^


The Details :


I also wore a denim shoes! It's so damn cheap omg i'm so happy that my feet size is dam small! but this one is size 35;_; It does fits to me! but kinda a little bit too tight....;_; so I can't wear this shoes for too long..:-/


What I Wore :

Jeans Coat : Thrifted
Tee : Ralph Lauren (Thrifted)
Shorts : Thrifted
Sneakers : Unknown Brand

5 comments:

  1. NICE SHOES
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your hair too * o * it's stunning!!
    and your hair looks especially cute with the striped tee >w< flatters it so nicely!! <3

    oh wow that denim coat is fantastic * 0 * <3 looks amazing on you! I love the rhinestone details too :D they make it even more unique, yay!

    those shoes are so cute AWW! sorry to hear that they aren't comfy :( bummer :'(

    and thank you for always leaving such lovely comments ^w^ <3 I love reading them! you always make my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute!!<3
    Love your coat and shoes! xD

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this outfit. Good idea!

    DadieB. ~
    dadiebradshaw.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete