Thursday, April 21, 2016

graveyard girl

Hiya!!!back @ me wanna bragging about my new hair lmao
Ok sooo many things happened this week, from cutting my hair, buying shit ton of flowers, buying fabrics for the first time, exploring traditional markets to search craft materials, making a flowery skirt...going to japan fest...going to records store day...SOOO MANY THINGS...I even confused where to start the story!

1 word about this week, fun!
I'm trying my best to learn how to cut and sew, I cut a skirt pattern and failed (a lil bit) but since I don't have sewing machine yet, after I cut the skirt fabrics, I took it into a taylor and...WOW I MADE A SKIRT!! (not fully made by me but still tho¯\_(ツ)_/¯) and i decorated it with some flowers~ I will show it to you guys when it ready, I also made the top by my hands too, It's a kebaya tho (for my school farewell party!)  as for now, I'm really busy going to taylor and going to my friend's house to sew the clothes lol

ok so I cut my hair, since I haven't told my parents that I got undercut beneath my long hair lolz so I decided to cut it short, and wheee I FEEL SO HEALTHY
I LOOK LIKE A HEALTHY PERSON WITH HEALTHY HAIR
ALL HAIR SHORT HAIR
:^)
and yeah! i'm in love with short hair since my hair looks (a lil bit) thicker than before
and I'm thinking about dying it to honey blonde or gold rose?





lately I've been wearing this oversized roll neck sweater that I got from thrift shop, It's a bit expensive BUT I LOVE IT!! SO COMFY~~~~ I love oversized clothing and layerings...too bad that I live in tropical country;_;

I also wear my camo skirt that the last time I wore it was when I lost my phone last year (it really traumatize me to wear it again lol) Oh, and I'm in love with wearing dark sheer tights, It looks so cool^o^ I should do this often!!

idk tho but It kinda suit my hair (idk???) maybe for now I'll go wearing monochrome shitz...or some preppy outfit lmao^^ 





By the way! I'll move into jakarta! yisssssssssssss finally moving into the city I'm really afraid of!!! (the criminal rates, the people..., the traffic...ugh) idk when but soon, maybe, for studying there. I'm applying for fashion design school^^ but everytime I think about it I get really anxious because I'm really scared with new environments...uuuuggghh....


IM SORRY I HUGGED MY CAT BEFORE TAKING PICS SO...THERE'S WHITEY WHITEY ON THE SWEATER:))


ok this is my fav pic i look so cool

If you seeing my face long enough, you'll see a lil bumps on my cheek...;_; 
my skin gone crazy lately...it's itchy...it's reddish...idk whyyyyy
lately I've been stopping eating red meat, and start eating many veggies and canned tuna...maybe I'm allergic to tuna?idk;_; having a fucking sensitive skin like this really hard;_;





and, lately I've been really insecure about my facial structure, I've been in bad relationship with body image but now we're a good friends! but now all I think is to make as much money as possible to get a nosejob;_; I think I stalked too much american/european girls insta and admired their facial structure;_; light color eyes, sharp nose ;____; and when i edited this post all I think 'ew WHY MY NOSE IS LIKE THAT' i cri... but it's ok I think we're good the way we are! 




What I Wear :

Sweater : Ralph Lauren (Thrifted)
Skirt : Thrifted
Sneakers : Bugis Street

13 comments:

  1. Your hair!!!! <3 omg wow it's so so super pretty and suits you perfectly >w< I love it!!! <3 awesome decision!

    I really like both honey blond and gold rose :D they'd look so cute on you <3 maybe I'm a little more on team honey blond.

    oh wow fashion designing sounds amazing!!! <3 I bet it'd be so much fun too ^w^
    can't wait to see that skirt you're talking about. it sounds so magical *.*

    and that shirt suits you so well :D <3 you look so lovely in over sized stuff!

    sometimes I think about plastic surgeries too :S I think you look super pretty! and its your face/body, your life and your decisions! I think it's good that plastic surgery exists. It has been able to make so many people happier about themselves.
    I just wanted to let you know that you look beautiful in my eyes ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too!^^ I'm more on team honey blond, I considering gold rose color because I just read an article about gold rose hair trend lmao but that's not so me>,<
      AAAHHH thanks for your every comments on my bloggie it made me happy:^) thanks thanks thanks!!>,< can't thank you enough omg *sending virtual kisses* xx<3

      Delete
  2. you'll move here??? We should hang soon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yis i will^^ YEA WE WILL HANG SOON PINKY PINKY PROMISE!><

      Delete
  3. Super cute casual look, love the skirt!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new hair! #shorthairsquad ;)
    Kapan pindah ke Jakarta?? WE MUST GO THRIFT HUNTING TOGETHER, PLEASEEE!!! xD
    Love the whole look anyway.

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe around july-august!^^ YEAYEAYEAYEA!!! WE WILL OK I CANT WAIT TO GO TO THE CENTRE OF THRIFT STORES...THE MIGHTY PASAR SENEN...AAAAAAAAA!!!<3333

      Delete
  5. LOOOVE the shoes! super cute look x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks amazing!!! It really suits you

    I get super itchy too, sometimes I can't sleep :(
    I hope you can find out the cause of yours!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh:( i hope it will get well soon;(x

      Delete