Sunday, March 13, 2016

de luxe

Hello!!! 
I realized that I got a lot of exams coming up
last week was mid test, tomorrow I'll having School Exam (pre-final exam???idk)
Next week will be practice exam (which I don't know what's the meaning of it, it's useless, yknow)
and after that....The Notorious National Exam.
(yeah, indonesian school system is fucking stressing af.) 
In Short, this is my last month in school (finally!!) 
and we'll having 1 month full of exams. nice!!

Today, when kids in my school are confused where to cheat and what to study, I go outside and took a lot of photos today, yeah, I don't study at all. No Regret.

By the way, Since last december, I'm really into Lush 
(NOT THOSE BATH BOMB THINGIE????
THERE'S NO LUSH OUTLET IN MY CITY AND THAT SUCKS)
Ok, So pretty much people that like Lush... De Luxe would be in their fav lush songs list.
And I just discovered De Luxe this week lol. Never got the chance for listening to it.
AND IT PRETTY DAMN GOOD GOOD GOD THEY'RE COMING BACK:^)
(Ok, Fangirl rafa. stop there)
Ok I'll be stopping my blabbering about music and let's jump to my outfit~





Ok I really like this outfit!!!
 I think it's good to get away from monochromic outfits... 
since this year I only wear 3 things :
1. Jeans Jacket
2. Stripy Tee
3. Black Jeans

that's it. looks pretty cool but i think that's not really me!!!!!

This outfit gives me that 50s feminist girl with red hair vibe 
(just imagine miki berenyi, but living in the 50s) 
(too bad my hair is still black right now...)
I want to tie my hair up but oops!! the one that taking my pics is my sissy, 
and my family shouldn't know that I shaved my hair underneath!!
(it's been 5 months since i shaved it and THEY DON'T KNOW.....YET)
but surely i'll show it to you guys, but it already growing up;_;


look!! I k i n d a look like miki, rite rite rite rite?!!!
that's my fav pic of me smiling, btw. 








And also, the tied-up shirt is actually a pajama...I cut the sleeve short and make it into a tied up shirt, AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE REMADE CLOTHES...nice.
I really like cherries pattern, It's cute!

And for the skirt, It's so cute...right?!!! I've been searching for A-Line skirt in thrift shop, 
but...It wont fit me
 (cry) (im so fat nowadays) (but i can't resist not eating delicious fried and spicy foods!!)
BUT THIS SKIRT IS DIFFERENT. It made by god or something like that???
The back is elastic, so it fits me pretty well!
(I hope whoever made that skirt have a nice life. amen)
and I look a lil bit skinnier wearing A-Line Skirt!!
all hail A-Line Skirt!!!!!!


OK I HAVEN'T IRON THE SHIRT FOR ALMOST ONE YEAR OK.... ok!!!!
But hey, I wear some pins and it looks so cute,
These pins are so cheap too...Ah<3
Really supports the vintage vibe of the outfit..



And Yea!! that's it! 
TL;DR : I fucking love this outfit and I love cherries pattern!!

What I Wore :
Shirt and Skirt : Thrift Shop
Shoes : GOSH

5 comments:

  1. I really like this colorful look. You are super cute
    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I had no idea you were a Lush fan too! De-Luxe is definitely one of their best songs (but honestly I think they're allll good, haha). ^_^

    Love this outfit, too! That top you made looks so rad. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember you posted an outfit post wearing lush tee but at that time I haven't listened to them ><
      YEAH DE LUXE IS DA BOMB, For Love and Nothing Natural too!!! aaaah!!
      iki's ethereal voice is something to live for:^) glad they're coming back....:^)

      Delete
  3. OMGG you look so cute and lovely <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete