Thursday, December 24, 2015

flower power

Hiya guys! 
I just got back from short trip to Bandung with my mom and her friends
Most of things we do just shopping but on the first day we went to a garden,
Taman Bunga Nusantara! 
It's my favorite place in my country (beside from Bali, ofc!)
The first time i went there is when I was in my 8th grade, we had a field trip and we visited it....too sad I was so dumb back then I didn't took single photos there (I cri...)







It was raining reaaaal hard when we arrived here (rainy seasons!11!1uugggh, kidding rain! i love u!)
So we just went to the greenhouse first, since it has...significant...memory...there...(it was with my bff ok!!!111)

I was so amazed with all of these flowers!!11 im a huge fan of flowers!!
BUT, I don't quite get the point of flowers as love symbol, why u give flower to someone u love, why u pick it?!!!!!!!!!it will dry soon??????flower is not living to their best to be dried on a shelf ok!!!!
why not giving fake flower, they last forever!







it looks so perfect that it looks like a fake:^)



andddd we walk, walk walk walk and walk!
and found this cute path with pine trees, It's so cute!





I wore stripey tee with matching shoelace (i just realized it tho but i'm saying that i matched those bc i don't want u guyz know i'm such a lazy bum lolz)
with Jeans jacket! I realized that Stripe tee and Jeans jacket go well together!
and I....FINALLY WEAR SKIRT AGAIN. IT FEELS GOOD.
I bought this skirt in July but only got the chance to wear it now...sad me...:^)
I have tons of clothes in my wardrobe that locked up till last week...lol






it's so colorful I REALLY LIKE IT OH GOD
I just realized the differences between Dahlia and Chrysanthemum...
I'm a shame to my mother, who do a research on chrysanthemum flower for years...lol:^)
Well, you learn new things everyday, no?







anddd, we walked to rose garden...it smells so nice! 








  



What I Wear :

Jacket : Calvin Klein
Tee : Thrifted
Skirt : Ninety Degrees
Sneakers : League

7 comments:

  1. Wah I also went there few months ago, to be exact on Idul Fitri :D
    but I haven't posted it on my blog T--T
    Nice outfit anyway!

    Big Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. the garden looks so beautiful! and you're so cute rafa!
    i luvv your outfit!<3

    xo, Lu
    http://luludjati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice skirt love the scenes as well :3


    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great place!! I've always wanted to go there but haven't get the chance ;(
    Your outfit is so cute btw<3

    Merry Christmas,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute denim jacket!!

    http://vveekend101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete