Monday, August 17, 2015

revolving door

Hiii! Long time no see!
You see, I got 1 week without wifi and being busy with real life..yeeeah..

Let me do a quick review about this first month of last year of highschool (yay!)
First thing first, about my last year harassment...It's not that bad anymore, they didn't laid any finger because I studied how to be angry at them. But still, they still bully me verbally.

Oh! And btw, I didn't move class. Because one of my friend said it requires tons of effort. plus, my parents need to come too. So, no. I'm the type of the person that will lose my interest of doing a thing if someone tell bad things about it...haha.

And, when I think "ah, school is getting better."
That's when I faced another problem. Well, in a nutshell, girls in my class started to avoid me. Weeell, actually I just have problem with 1 of them, But you know!!!!! dumb girls are dumb. 
(I HATE MYSELF FOR BEING SEXIST BUT I CAN'T HELP IT THAT I REEEEEALLY HATE GIRLS.IN MY SCHOOL)

Aaaand here I am, hating school, hoping people in my class die...playing Dating sims...and counting days left to final exam..
Ok. That's it! my very first 3 weeks of school! Lot of thing happens!!





Btw, I dyed my hair back to black!
well, my bleached hair is very damaged..
So I cut it and re-dyed it into black!
YAY FOR BLACK HAIR
  


My outfit is Blue-White-Red!
It's USA flag!
I wear the oversized tee because I love oversized tee<3 yay for oversized tee!!



The sunlight was so strong! I like it...but...idk I don't like it!!!
Because I learned how to adjust saturation and sharpness...I feel like 'finally, i love my camera...'



Btw, When I go home, I passed a dumb boy who said "Missy, your bra strap is showing"
So what?!!!! It's only bra strap...
DuuuUUUUddddEEEE......



Btw, I'm in love with this song!
Dammm I love Damon's voice...<3



What I Wear :

Tee-Shorts-Shirt : Thrifted
Sneakers : League

5 comments:

  1. nice shirt
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/dreyfuss-latte-sunglasses.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha sabar yahh~ i know how you feel here, those girls are just jealous of you lah ;;)
    looking cute as always <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 1 week without wifi is terrible! x____x
    Btw biarin aja orang2 kayak gitu, haters gonna hate lah -__- some of girls in my school acts like that too. And yes I agree with your statement: dumb girls are dumb! :))
    Thanks for your comment on my blog yaa. I'm following you via gfc, bloglovin, and lookbook. Hope you followback ;)

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. be patient, yah! just be yourself, ok? :)

    www.randomizer-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is style clothes no timeless,thanks for you share.

    http://www.parajumpersoutletcollection.com

    ReplyDelete