Tuesday, July 21, 2015

heavy seas of love

HIYAAAAAAAAA
LONG TIME NO SEE???!!!
haha
I'm too lazy to doll up lately
and too scared to do photoshoots, so yeah...

So.. this year I went to my hometown in Bengkulu to celebrate Eid al Fitr
(uummmm yeaa..)
(It's called mudik but whatevs)

All I did was go to beach, go to beach, go to mall, go to mall...
my hometown is located in the seaside, so all i see is Beach, Beach and Beach!
(Don't forget to mention the hellish weather, too)

The first day in Bengkulu was the Lebaran day.
IT WAS DAMN HOT OK. SO FORGIVE ME IF I DIDN'T WEAR MY SNEAKERS
(I'm so sad that I ended up didn't wear any of my sneakers...)
even my rubber shoes feels smooth because it's so hot!!!!!!111!1!11
But it's ok, because if it's gloomy then the photos would look not so great;D

  
















Tee and Shirt : Thrifted//Tights : Unknown Brand//Shoes : Native
After going to the beach, we were searching for dried fish~



and found a cool spot for looking the panoramic view of Jakat Beach
(sadly i don't have any phone to take panoramic pic:'))

a candid shot of me getting excited idk i like it 






On the second day, we went to the movie to watch Ant-Man
there were 7 people with me, how could I asked 'can we stop the car in the seashore and accompany me to take outfits pic...?!'
Besides, my confidence is dried up when there are so many people with me.
(people that I know, ugh)
so yeah.
But I wore my Captain America tee because ~~marvel~~
Hey, Ant-Man is pretty cool, I like the movie!

And...while they pray, I, myself, in the car, took some photos lol^^




The last day in Bengkulu, we went all day napping and playing my 3ds...
But in the evening, we swim in the seaside hotel's pool!~
Pretty cramped, but the view still marvelous~++







and we finished swimming in 7pm-ish...I LOVE SEEING SWIMMING POOL IN NIGHT-EVENING(ish)


  

And..took some photos...I can't wait for 2 months from now so I can post these pics to instagram and add "#tbt" in the end of the caption.



On the way to home, we stopped in the seashore restaurant we visited last year to eat Instant noodle~ (sometimes, happiness is really cheap:3)

if you see it with your own two eyes, the water is much clearer!!:3









my hair had faded into really weird color????????????????
And we met group of monkeys on the roadside!
They are soooo cute~~~



Annnndddd! That's it!
That's sums up my 5 days mudik trip^^
Thanks for reading!<3

5 comments:

  1. Wow you really were enjoying vacation! I miss the beach, but only if it's cloudy. I can't stand the sun soaking in my skin and burn it lol. I find happiness in instant noodle too btw haha..
    Thanks for visiting my blog often and read every detail!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. owooow! nice beach and swimming! enjoy the vacation!

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful beach and experiences! you are cute! xo happy holiday girl <3 :) nice to meet you! finally i comment your post although i've been following your blog for a long time (bc i'm busy to blog ;'() hehe i hope we can be friend :) let's follow each other maybe?

    xoxo,
    Atria
    aqua-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your hair! wish I could rock a fringe like yours!

    http://curiouskatrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is style clothes no timeless,thanks for you share.

    http://www.parajumpersoutletcollection.com

    ReplyDelete