Saturday, June 13, 2015

ssssssssummer!

Ok actually we only have 2 season in my country :
Summer with (atleast) 1hour of rain perday.
Summer which can melts your body.

Ok.I'm exaggerated the second one. but. It's really hot here.
So don't ask where I get so tanned (wellllll, Actually it's not tanned, IT'S SUNBURNDEEEDDEDD?!!!!!)

In my holiday (we're on holiday now yay111!11)
which means : I CAN UPDATE MY BLOG FREQUENTLY!!!!!
yessss!!

So today I went to swimming pool with my friend!:3
YAY FOR PLAYING IN THE WATER.


The swimming pool is small, yes. But what I like about it is... IT'S NEARLY EMPTY. SO.
NO ANNOYING PEOPLE. especially i'm not good in crowded place.. 



I wore a flowery jumpsuit which I bought in Thrift Shop! (yasss.)
I don't want to expose my skin so much so I think I just need to wear this jumpsuit with a bralette inside it then It's perfect.

BuT. BUT!!!! BUTTTTT!!
This is why i say my country, my city is freakin' hot.
I only spent 2.5hrs in the pool and...it lefts bralette marks.UUuUUuuUGH!!!




I didn't take front shot because..........y'know...
I look like an alien with my bangs wet...LOL XD

What I Wear :

Jumpsuit : Thrift Shop
Bralette : Bugis Street

5 comments:

  1. nice pictures
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/sexy-summer-heel-sandals.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post :) it makes me want to go to swimming pool (i really need a break)

    OLLYVIA LAURA | INDONESIAN STYLE, TRAVEL & BEAUTY BLOGGER |
    NEW POST : IT'S NOT A DIET

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i gotta love your blog. ur so adorable >.< and your style is amazing as well~ The weater of your country seems so nice, I'm definitely a summer person. I'd rather choose a summer which can melts your body than a cold winter in my country D:

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, jeez, I would had loved to see the jumpsuit, looks freaking amazing! *_* Yay for pool time, I hate crowds so much, especially in pools, most horrid thing eveeer!
    Can't wait for more posts from your well deserved vacation! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice print :3

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete