Friday, June 19, 2015

just what I needed

Hiyaaaaa~ guuu~ys!

So today me and my friend go eating at a place called CK Resto.
We found a pic of their burger in instagram, so...
I MUST GO EAT IT!! BURGERRR!!

And I tried their Burger anDDDdDdDDDd OMGGGGGGGG!11!1!1
IT WAS SO GOOD OMG I SHED A TEAR JUST WRITING THIS.
No im not exaggerating things. I'm a die hard burger lover.
Even a 10.000 Rupiahs (1$) burger in KFC would make me go happy.
lol.

I ordered the Special Burger which consists fried egg, homemade patty, and cheese. it was heavenly, good god.







wait how do i eat this i thought we eat it by biting it not by cutting it into pieces???????????
she's my photographer today lol:3
After finished eating, we went outside to do a 'lil photoshoot'
because...they have vintage cars outside it's so cute omg 



It's my 'Fairy Beer' Tee debuuutt~
I bought it in Bali last year..
And, I also wear short that I didn't wear long enough to make me forget about it...
When I found this shorts, I was like "wait, i HAVE this thing?!"
What I love about the shorts is it's...acid washed! 

Sooo~~~summer~~~

By the way, today my color code is Blue and Red, because, y'know... The best color combination in this world is Blue x Red !
I really love how blue and red matched on, It's like fire element mixed with water element...(????)

I also wear my DIY Socks, it's orange! It was actually a failed DIY, then I had an idea to sink it in Bleach andDDDD it becomes orange! mAgiC!!!~

I wore my creepers, it's a rare occasion to see me wear this shoes.
Since it's 2/3size bigger than my size...
But in my way to this place, I think about this shoes...
"It's better to have an oversized shoes than too-small-shoes...Because you can add things into it to makes it fits into your feet, what if you got too-small-shoes?burn it."




What I Wore :

Shirt : Thrift Shop
Tee : ANAP Mimpi
Jeans shorts : Thrift Shop
Tights : Unknown Brand
Socks : DIY
Creepers : Bugis Street

4 comments:

  1. Nice pictures! <3 You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so adorable! :D
    adore your tee and socks <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I'm a hardcore burger fan too, in fact gimme any kind of junk food and I'd be happy forever! :D
    I love this blue amd red mix, the shirt is my fave, I adore shirts that have a masculine look to them, aka the boyfriend fit!
    Also, your photographer is so pretty! ^_^
    The creepers are mega cool, sorry they don't fit, maybe you can sell them on ebay and get moneyzzzz for new shoes :D

    ReplyDelete