Tuesday, June 16, 2015

i-i-i-i'm your butterfly

Hiya guys!
Aaaaa~~hhh~! Long holiday is really fun!
I mean, my life become 100% different in Holiday, more lively:3
since I don't meet those fuckboys... yay!
Time to build up my self-confidence!

Ok, so I write this in 7.23AM in 10AM i need to go to school to get my report card OKKKKK MY STOMACH IS HAVING A RAVE RIGHT NOW.............ugh...

In my holiday, I became an expert Ace Attorney gamer..
I bet you guys don't know what Ace Attorney is..
Let me tell you, it's a series from Capcom about being Lawyer
all we do is OBJECTION HOLD IT TAKE THAT GOTCHA!111!11!

...yeah

tru.
Ok, so me and my middle schoolmate went to a Cafe~
And I ordered Club Sandwich and Matcha Frappucino 
The matcha frappe was RreEAlly good oh god dam.




After that we searched for park to do photoshoot...we found one.
But a man walked up towards us and I was all like "O O NO GOOD LEAVE THIS AREA QUICKLY NO NEED TO PACK THE CAMERA OUR LIFE WORTH MORE THAN THIS PHOTO THINGY OK"
And we ended up doing photoshoot in her house lol




My outfit today is a tartan mixed with jeans!
Look, It's Blue x Red! Looks good, rite?!

the detail of the rips in the Jacket

I also wear this "Mouse Swagger" Tee
Ugh. I actually really hate the word "Swag"
But, this tee is so cute!!! So it's ok i guess...lol :")

Btw, I just realized...
from my last trip to singapore.. I haven't see my lovely platform sneakers... (the thickest one..)
I remember left it on the airport lobby but I also remember that I took it home...ugh...








What I Wear :

Jacket : Calvin Klein (Thrifted)
Tee : Bugis Street
Skirt : @beneficeshop (IG)
Sneakers : Bugis Street

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute I love your sneakers so much <3


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that striped skirt :3

    D-1 Monoism ID
    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/05/monoismid.html

    ReplyDelete