Wednesday, June 10, 2015

'cause i'm nice like that

Hiya everyone!
So today I went to a cafe for extracurricular meeting(WHOA WHOA I FEEL LIKE A BUSY PERSON) 

(yeah, .....busy playing Ace Attorney games...)
(FYI, i've been binge-playing Ace Attorney trilogy and now I'm playing the second chapter in Ace Attorney : Apollo Justice)

And...Again. I wear all black and white outfit.
ugh.





Today I wore a full-black-and-white-outfit 
Well.. I just realized, if I cover my legs up, probably I would wear black and white outfit.
Since the only pants that I like is black and the thing I frequently use to cover my leg is my black tights...So I have no choice but wear black and white outfit lolxD

But this time I reaalllyyyy like this outfit. I mean, It's the first time I feel 1000% confident wearing pants. I also wore my new Suspender, so cute right?! I'm gonna wear that a lot!

idk but this time whenever i see the pics i just want to lie on the floor and cry
like
it has so much noise
eventho
i only set the iso at 100
ok...
I...
I.......
ok.



What I Wear :

Raglan Tee : LOGO
Suspenders : Bugis Street
Shirt : Thrift Shop
Jeans : idk i bought it like 6 yrs ago...??
Sneakers : Bugis Street

See ya in my next post!!:3

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit! You're beautiful in your own way and just they way you are :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool look, black and white is my fave!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool and fucky

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit. Love the tie around shirt.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dude, those suspenders are to die for, I love em! Only you can make an all black and white outfit so fun and eye catching! I think your legs are just fine and dandy, why don't you like them so much?
    Also, photos turned out lovely! I actually like noise in photos, it adds a magazine kind of paper feel to them, which is a rad effect!

    ReplyDelete