Sunday, May 24, 2015

trip to Malaysia and Singapore! -- 3rd day

Hiiii!!
 this will be the last part of my trip to my and sg post;p

On the last day, we went to Legoland bc well my lil'bro is a die hard lego-thingy lovers..
But we woke up really late lol, I think it was 11am??
because we running out of time, 
he can't play inside since he only allowed to play in there only for 1hr. 
So, next year, then.
My lil'bro is a strong boy, if it was me, i'd throw a tantrum...





I love the colorful vibe of theme parks..
ok dad we need to go here next year because i want to do a massive photoshoot here thx u<3

TOO BAD I WORE NOT SO COLORFUL OUTFIT !!1!1!!1
IT DIDN'T FIT THE THEMEEEEEEEEE!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!!?!







If y'all wondered "why the heck rafa always wear that navy blue rubber shoes..."
because..
I only bring 1 pair of platform sneakers
and...we need to walk a lot so, I don't want to break my legs yet just to look fashunable so, yeah.




Ok! We managed to arrive in SG at 1.30pm-ish
And there's a problem with my bro's and dad's passport so we need to wait half an hour
UGH.








I wore my reeeaally comfy outfit because I'm gonna shop a lot here (which turns out that i didn't shop a lot bc well, running out of time.)
I wore this really cute Marilyn Monroe stripes tee which I got from thrift shop last week (yay!!!)
because it matches my long cardigan, I wore them together and WOW I look pretty relaxed.
I actually want to wear this outfit together with my gray skirt..But I don't want to look like cement block....:(






candid shot from my bro YEAH WHY U RUIN SUCH A NICE PHOTO WITH UR FINGERS DUuUUde
ok it was pretty windy and luckily i wore shorts underneath....i don't want to repeat last year mistake, lol.
After that, we went shopping at bugis (my fav place in earth, for now, i think)
BUT!!!!
I didn't buy many things
I DIDN'T BUY ANY SHOES
I expected I'd buy those cool cyber shoes that i've always wanted...:(
BUT
the only shoes available there was only too-plain-shoes...
I didn't take any photo there because I gave the camera to my bro
"oi, hold these i want to do a training to be a good person" said me to my bro

After that, we went to mustafa center to buy chocos for peoplezzzzz
I bought a lot of kit kat greentea BecaUSE IT IS SO HEAVENLY!!?!!!! i don't get it:(


After that we went to Changi airport!:( Time to say goodbye to my short-trip...
And ...Time to get back to my school life...ugh....


I ate omurice (for the first time in my life, finally)
It was good (i think, but my mom's fried rice is better than these...)
Finally, I can taste how is it to eat omurice like those anime girls do...<3


Ok!! Thats it!
See you in my next post!!

15 comments:

  1. I've never been to Legoland and I'd like to go there oneday! :)

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tout. The 3 part series was great ! Legoland is awesome but the colors are like full megawatts ON ON ON , So what you were wearing was a much needed offset !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love lego! They don't sell the same sets that they used to 'back in the day' but Legoland looks so good! I love your Marilyn top too

    Aida
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you enjoyed your day ! Pictures are beautiful :)

    If you need more support, follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though it didn't match the theme, you still look so cool ><
    Nice post!

    theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    Theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice place! Cute pictures :3 You are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute and cool thooo <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely enjoy every second of reading your blog! You make me so happy with your quirky adorable character ^_^ I love your blogsie!
    Even if you didn't match the color theme you had a kick ass outfit, I love it, I also wear shorts under dresses and skirts :D
    Your bro is rad, I would have thrown a tantrum too!
    Sorry you didn't get the shoes, what kind of pair are you looking for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was looking for verrrrry thick soled shoes lol xD the one that when I wear it, I'll become as tall as those supermodel B-)

      Delete
  9. I wanted to go to legoland there too but I didn't feel like taking the bus from Singapore...maybe next time! I love your outfit, monochrome is my fave ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  10. uwowo! you really have a great time there! Lovely
    i'm following you, mind to follow back?

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/05/monoismid.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so cute

    vnssachn.blogspot.com // donut-touch-my-food.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! Love your Blog :)
    Hope you will visit me too.
    Greetings from Pakistan.
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eeee, this looks so amazing!
    Loving your outfit :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow i love your outfit! Your tights are so nice :) We're planning to go to Malaysia next summer but i think there might still be changes. I hope it's for the good!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts. Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete