Wednesday, May 20, 2015

trip to Malaysia and Singapore! -- 2nd day

Let's continue my post about my trip to Malaysia and Singapore~
On the 2nd day, We visit the tourist attractions like the twin tower (umm, I actually don't really like to go to tourist attractions...but, I'm still travelling with my fam so I can't make my own rules lol)

OK THIS IS MY FAV PHOTO IN THIS WEEK I LOOK SO COOL HERE MY HAIR LOOKS SHINY KIRA KIRA 

Tee, Shorts, Shirt : Thrifted // Tights : Unknown Brand // Platform Sneakers : @sepatulukispunkpinkpop (IG) 
Today I wore simple outfit because I thought that we were going to Sungei Wang Plaza to shop there BUT we didn't go there UUUUUGGGGH.
I've already wore my very-berry-comfy-outfit tho!!!!!!



So I posted a sneak peek of these photos to my Instagram...
And someone (It's my friend tho) commented "you're so fat here lol"
I'm the type of person that shrug everything off but makes funny of someone else's body is not good, dude.
Well, If he do that to me, maybe I wouldn't cry. But what if he says to other person that overthink everything?

lemme give him this badge.





We strolled around the Little India (is that what they call it???)
And it's so colorful, I mean, so many orange and red color on the street!

DO I LOOK LIKE THOSE PEOPLE FROM NYC?!?!!?!!?!?!
We arrived on Hotel in 11pm and very tired!!!1111
Yet, I still took a stroll around the hotel with my brother in the midnight lol
Seeing chinatown nightlife, 
If I remember correctly, it was 12pm or above that but the street was still crowded by people who eating at the roadside.

To close the post, lemme give you a mirror selfie
(Pardon me of not having mirror selfie with phone BEcaUSE --)


Btw, I uploaded a Haul video on my youtube
Check it out!!


That's it for now!!;D see ya in my next post!!!;D

6 comments:

  1. Jeez, you're so cute and not fat at all! Crazy comment. I love your picture of the towers ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took photoshoot last January there, Taman Tasik Perdana. So cool right? :D

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing post with so many photos diary!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment at : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So interesting!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh *-* lego <3
    you are very cute <3
    diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah darn, people are idiots! You are NOT fat, really, you're damn skinny, for goodness sake!
    Wow, Little India is so colorful, I should live there :D I looove colors!
    Gonna watch the video now, you're so cute,

    ReplyDelete