Tuesday, April 21, 2015

you are phoenix, you are fire, you are everything

Hi!!!!!!!!!
So 21st April is Kartini Day!!
A day to appreciate R.A Kartini, a women right activist.
I was chosen for represent my class.
(yassss)
(i love events like this)
(bcause i hope someone will notice me)
(nAHHHH!!!)
(lol)

I wore Kebaya and put some make up on and do those fashion show thingy and answering questions...
but..
I am the type of dumb student (yes i mean it.)
So I can't answer it lol
















It was soooo fun!!!!
(because I can wear TONS OF MAKEUP to school!)
(and because I don't need to wear shitty uniform)


And for my makeup, I did it myself because I don't want to go to salon and get my makeup done by them.
Unless it's AAAAA REAALLY PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP SALON THEN I want.
lol



I'm sorry for my nasty nose
Here's some selfies!<3







14 comments:

  1. you look pretty! my school had that fashion thingy too XD

    heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blouse !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, you are sooooo beautiful! Don't call yourself stupid, I wasn't that good at University, but it was mainly because the subjects were awful, boring and pointless. Bleh! I am sure that if you learned something that you liked, you'd kick ass! :D
    I love the outfit, you look so classy! And the lenses are hipnotizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty! :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! ;;)

    Theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blouse so much! Where did you get it?

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that calles Kebaya :D it's our traditional wears lolxD

      Delete
  7. you look good with your kebaya

    youtuberkids.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking good

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute! lovely pics :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photographs are so happy and sweet! Your blog fills me with joy and smiles :)

    Love, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely shots, Rafa! cantik dehh hihi love the make up! xx

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty outfit and makeup! I like the background for your blog too, so many burgers lol ^_^

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  13. iihh lucu deh outfitnyaa, the make up you have makes your eyes looks so pop out and stands out
    love it <3

    [http://tiarawearnotiara.blogspot.com/]

    ReplyDelete