Tuesday, March 3, 2015

When you turn off the lights, I get stars in my eyes

Yay! 
Finally me being a good blogger!
Postin' up freeequently~~

Did y'all know the lyrics on the title?
It's from a song by Avril Lavigne, Give You what You like
From 50 shades of grey soundtrack.
I don't really watch that...not interested in....such-a-famous-thing
 (idk but i keep disliking popular thing)
(it became my thing.)
(No, im not trying to be hipster...)







you can actually see my kitten near my feet LEL
ah! look, kitten!

When I want to take the photo of my tee, my camera shutted down...
lol

Btw, Idk why but i keep wearing black and white lately...
ugh..
I miss wearing colors..
but, some "conditions" made me wear b n w outfits...uuuugh
Next time I'll wear colors. fosho

What I wore :

Headbands : idk i forgot it......-_-
Jacket : Vivienne Westwood 
(I GOT THAT IN THE THRIFT SHOP ONLY FOR 3.5$ IKR IM SO LUCKY!111!!)
Tee : Thrift Shop
Skirt : Yonex (Got that from thrift shop also^^)
Socks : Naughty Accessories
Shoes : @Sepatulukispunkpinkpop (IG)

4 comments:

  1. ah so lucky!

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice with that outfit :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute<3

    xo, Lulu❤
    http://sassyblackswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete