Tuesday, March 17, 2015

melody

Hi everyone!
So we have this 'one week holiday' because our seniors are having their exam now!
Which means....Everyday go photoshoot! yaay!!

Today, my friends from middle school gave me mini- birthday surprise 
(I actually didn't prepared anything so they just barged in while i was laying down playing the sims3)


excuse my wet hair and not-prepared-for-photo-face


So after the birthday surprise and lots of chit chats, talking about how silly we are in middle school, we went to fidella's house since we are too scared to do outdoor photoshoots (yeah, I'M STILL TRAUMATIZED!) because of 'Begal', 

you know, I live in lampung, the land of begal, everyday we get news like "A got killed in X stabbed by knife and the motorcycle is stolen" or "Beware if you're in street X, that area is so dangerous!"

Nowadays, 
I can't live peacefully because those idiots who earning money by hurting innocent people.

I'm really confused, why the heck people keeps doing bad things to eachother?why won't they be nice at eachother? why they want to get money by hurting other innocent people?

Crewz
So we saw a really white walls and we think it'd be really pretty if we take photos there
Yeah, it is!

But, this happens when you set the ISO too strong







pardner forever 

yes i love striking this pose now


and i had this idea to make it looks like professional photograph works lol




ok, I'm wearing black n white, again.
BUT I CAN'T STAND  NOT WEARING BLACK AND WHITE!!!11!
SINCE IT MAKES ME SO COOL!>,,<

And I got this hooded shirt from thrift shop for onfly 3.5$
Really good, rite?!;3
What I like about this shirt is the gingham pattern and the patches!
There are so many patches in this shirt<33
And...the hoodie is detachable! 
ALL HAIL THRIFT SHOP

whud whud whud whud


I looove taking pics infront of walls! 
I hope i will find a building with rainbow wall so i can take photos there!

yasss

Oh well, so I uploaded new thrift shop haul in my youtube!
I GOT SO MANY THINGS FOR UNDER 10$
whoa.
Check it out!



And, I really love this song!
That's why i named this post 'Melody' !
I love this song<333



What I wear 
Gingham Hooded Shirt : Thrifted
Gingham Dress : Thrifted
Platform Sneakers : @sepatulukispunkpinkpop



5 comments:

  1. you look so adorable :D
    adore your dress & jacket <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dear :) ANyway, you look pretty :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and pretty as always rafa!<3

    xo, lulu
    http://sassyblackswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i adore how you put plaids on plaids. so nice!! happy bday cutie <3 may all good things in life come to you everyday :D

    check out
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday pretty!<3

    visit mine?:) xx

    ReplyDelete