Saturday, March 28, 2015

let's go down to the tennis court

finally...
 I CAN DO TENNIS COURT PHOTOSHOOT LIKE OTHER BLOGGERS(!!!)

I don't live in elite housing community so I can't have tennis court photoshoots...
I reeeally love tennis court photoshoots because...idk...?

So, as the member of the photography club, we have this annual event...
making short movie....?
Well, I don't take any role in it, I just donating my camera and my memory card (lol)
But it's nice than just laying infront my laptop and playing the sims 3 24/7 

candid pic taken while we are smiling for photo lol
rafa's life goal : to have pic taken by good lens. well, yasssss

EXCUSE THE <JEDAY> PLEASE. 







So, In my 1 week holiday, i'll be spending my time with making movies and going to beach !
Yay! You can call me 'Busy P-Chan' for now

What I Wear :
Tee : Thrift Shop
Skirt : @Annabelleroom (IG)
Tights : Unknown Brand
Sneakers : @sepatulukispinkpunkpop (IG)

12 comments:

  1. Nice place and nice outfit! :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice


    http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihihi aku jadi ingat foto ootd aku jg di lapangan tennis, emg kyknya one of best background for ootd yaa ini ;p

    NEW POST ON SRS BLOG : CLICHE AS IT SOUNDS

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect outfit.. in love with the tartan...


    XOXO,

    www.fashionerza.com

    I can rock any outfits, come follow my online diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to watch your short movie!!
    Love your outfit. By the way,i followed you,follow me back? XD

    Theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely shotss :D
    btw i love to use jeday as well lol <3

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice skirt :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice skirt!! perfect!
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! :)

    dianadblogging.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shoes.Pretty style and blog :-)
    http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice! cool style i think :D i always want to have a serious photoshoot for my blog, especially in tennis court???! yes! lol. goodluck!

    xoxo,
    Atria
    aqua-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete