Thursday, March 12, 2015

born to be bad

Hello everyone!

So this time I want try something different...something....sporty-ish?
idk. 
But I tried to wear sweatskirt(is that even exist)
and wear kindaa....crop tee?
So I think it'd fit Sporty look lol








I really love the details at the back!!~
So Cool!! I got this for only 1.5$ teehee~~
ALL HAIL THRIFT SHOPS!!

I really like the hole in the shoulder part...
And of course, the prints on the back, at first i thought it was Rolling Stone Shirt..haha
This may be my favorite piece from Thrift shop (for the time being) :p






i look skinny here OH GOSH



The details of the outfit



 What I Wore :

Top : Thrifted, but then I remake it!
Skirt : Ninety Degrees
Shirt : Thrifted 
Shoes : ......gift from someone.... :,(
Socks : Unbranded

4 comments:

  1. lovely skirt! me want oneee :(

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cool and adorable as always :D
    adore your skirt and outerwear <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely feel the sporty vibes. I am loving the shirt so much, the shoulder detail is just so cool and I must try to remember it for a future DIY :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete