Tuesday, February 24, 2015

meilleurs voeux pour moi

So, 19 February was my birthday..
and...
umm...
I can't tell it as a good birthday..

But i expect nothing, so yeah..

So, The next day after my birthday i went eating with my famz







If you wonder why I hide my famz face...it's for the sake of privacy..
heheh.


Outer, Tee, Shorts : Thrifted//Tights : Unknown Brand//Shoes : @sepatulukispunkpinkpop (IG) 

and i gain weight again. yay for rafa
On Monday, my crewz from school gave me surprise (not really huh)
But i wasssSSS so happy!



pardon me for wearing shitty ass shorts BECAUSE I ALWAYS LOOK THIS IN MY HOUSE lel

On tuesday, girlz crew from my class gave me mini surprise
yay!
(I actually don't want to go to school on tuesday because i want to sleep at house)

Pardon for the quality, I didn't bring my camera to school (of course, dude)





If you wondering why i just wear sweater in school, 
I HATE TO WEAR UNIFORM. 
yea, so i just change the uniform into sweater at the last subject.
(or when the teacher is not so killer so i can wear anything that i want in their class. lel)









So yeah, That wraps up what happened on my birthday,
Also, I uploaded the Video Journal at my youtube!

4 comments:

  1. happy late birthday rafa! :-)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday!!
    I wish you abundant happiness and love. Have an amazing year!! :-)

    xo, Lulu
    http://sassyblackswan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!! And I love the background of your blog, it makes me smile every time I look at it!

    http://justohana.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete