Saturday, February 28, 2015

i don't wanna go to school, i just wanna break the rules

Fyi, I hate going to school
It's not that i hate to study (well, maybe)

I'm not the type of those noble and smart student, 
I picked Social class because I always sleep in school and never study at all 
(I'm not interested in studying..If i can...I don't want come to school)
(But I love to explore science on the internet, but not from those teacher..)

I always skip classes, especially Math classes and Geography class (lol)
If I don't skip classes, I'd sleep in class......until i got fed up with it.
(and my homeroom teacher already threatened me if i do any mess anymore she'd call my parents)

I also had traumatic experience with teachers in middle school,
So all i can say is....
I don't want to think about middle school and don't want to meet those teacher anymore.






MY HAIR COLOR IS SO WEIRD RIGHT?!!! 



Talking about school,
I'm the type of person in school that just do these 3 things there :
Sleeping, Sleeping, and Playing my 3DS







my hair color is so annoying

oh look!!! this is the 'teenager-with-tee-and-jeans-and-fake-running-shoes' pose

What I wore :

Tee and Tartan Pleated Skirt : Thrifted 
Shoes : Bugis St.

8 comments:

  1. cute skirt
    new blog post : http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/02/pink-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your skirt!!! I'm in social class too btw haha :D

    xo, Lulu ♥
    http://sassyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha aku juga kadang sebel sama rutinitas di sekolah. Tapi coba jangan diambil jeleknya. Sekolah tempat yang menyenangkan juga kok! Walaupun tugasnya seabrek, dan sistem pendidikan kita yang masih seakan 'pincang sebelah', kita masih bisa belajar banyak dari sekolah ^^ Also, I took Social major once in high school! *high five*

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii,cute skirt :)
    Mind to follow me back? I followed you ;)

    Theresakhokurniawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so cute dear!! :D
    btw i know exactly how you feel there babee :')

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your looks! Your shoes here are just awesome. And man I didn't like school either haha, but now I'm at university it is sooooo much better :)

    Cats In Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess!!! I really want to graduate from high school and enter fashion school :D (I think it's much better because we learn what we want, and...NO MATH! YAY!)

      Delete