Saturday, February 14, 2015

2015 Birthday Wishlist

*ahem*
*ahem*

No, It's not a hint for anyone
I just want to share what i want for my birthday..

Ah, speaking of birthday, I gonna turn 16 soon!
hehe.
I'm still young, fresh and cute! 

In my birthday, i always ask for simple things..
When i was in 3rd grade, 
all i asked for my 8th birthday was a briefcase shaped crayon..

This year, in my 11th grade, 
Everyone seems to be so pumped out to have "Sweet 17" birthday in luxurious hotel or diner..
for me, nah, I'd rather ask for the money and buy cute shoes instead.
tbh, i dont like the idea of paying for friends (that i don't know so well) for eating..
nah, nah, nah.

YRU Qloud 2091
Gah!!!I really want this cutie<3
I'm gonna buy it and then gonna fill it with thingz!




I'd buy this!
But i'm still confused what to bu, Qloud 2091 or Qozmo Sky..

source
I've wanted tall platform since i was 12... ;3
This shoes is the perfect shoes (before i found Qloud 2091..)
But i think this is too tall, it's not a problem to me, but..
if i wear this in my city, everyone would stare at me endlessly...
(it's not a big problem but WHY THE F THEY NEED TO STARE AT ME)
((like i've killed their unicorn!!!:/))

The 2nd things that i really want this birthday is this socks<33
The brand is Aymmy!

source
I REALLY WANT THIS BIG BURGER TEE
but it was sold out at Aymmy webstore:(
*cries*

No other option... i need to buy the <<fake>> one...
BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO HAVE THIS TEE



I really want this long shirt.. :(
I've tried to search in thrift shops really really long shirt but ended up didn't found it:(


ughh...
If only i get the chance to get challenged by Some TV station program to spend milion dollars in 1 day, i'd win that bc i am a die hard money spender:">

(but that won't happen tho)

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get something from your wishlist! :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the many posts I read today that I really really like!!! i love it dear ♥

    New fun post on the blog
    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg... really I want have one of that things
    I hope you get Something from your Wishlist

    http://stylistya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your wishlist is so FAAABS <3
    love every piece of it.


    kisses, Diras
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete