Tuesday, January 6, 2015

~+゚*。:゚+* DOPHINZ *+゚*。:゚+~

Yeah!
This year, we visited Kiluan Bay, AGAIN
it's the 3rd time.

My friends really want to go there but here, me, is bored of going there.
like...
i don't really enjoy travelling to beach or island or what...
i just like to travel to overseas country and shopping~!

yes.

For you who haven't read the 2nd impression, read it HERE.






















 



















What I wore :

From head to toe Thrifted
Sandals : bought it at tanah lot

*~*~*~*~*

Day 2 :

I don't have many dolphins photos hereeeee, I got some cool shots in my phone..
but you know, it's too complicated to transfer data from my phone.

Since my camera can't autofocus, well..
enjoy the blurry shots, dude.






























What I wore :

Shirt and Shorts : Thrifted
Tee : Ninety degrees
Sandals : bought it at tanah lot

7 comments:

  1. looks fun! :D

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the beach is so nice and you look great!

    http://michella-georgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look cutee

    Heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing fun to do on the island?? :'D Well at least you got a lot of nice photos out of it, you look really cute! Also, I like that top in your second outfit, can't believe it was thrifted *___* (boxmilky.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaa aku pengen banget ke sana tapi belum kesampean! Will go there asap! Anyway, you look cute and tho you didn't really enjoy it, you took great photos! :)
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete