Wednesday, December 31, 2014

grassy

Happy new year fellas!
2014 is a long year for me, too many things happened..
From losing weight and gaining weight,
from "farewell my suck-ass 10th grade class" 
to "hello my wonderful 11th grade class..
too many things happened.
I think this is the best year i've ever had in my teenage years.

So there's a story in this photoshoot...
We actually wanna take shots in an university in our city, 
but when we arrived there i forgot that univ is still crowded because it's not holiday yet there.
duh.
So we went to a large field with grass.
and...
i fell into muds. 
and my sneakers are so dirty:(

but I like this kind of things because it makes it easier to remember












What i wore :

Tee : Thrifted 
Suspender Skirt : Thrifted 
Shoes : @sepatulukispinkpop

11 comments:

  1. looking cute as always <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute><
    the feeling of falling into muds must be epic XD
    heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah I love that overall skirt you're wearing (if that's what it's called...) Happy new year! I hope your next year will be as good as the last one and that your sneakers aren't stained from the mud (ㆁㅅㆁ✿) (boxmilky.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post !! hhahah well i have that sunnies just like yours and guess what both of us are indonesian hahha.
    well um.. thankyou for stopping by to my blog

    vnssachn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your sunnies are so cool. Looks like you had a fun shoot (apart from falling in mud ahaha) Happy New Year xx

    Caitriona | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwh lovee your bucket hat and the whole outfit! Cuteee <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is amazing
    I'm following you now
    Follow me back on http://sugary-lime.blogspot.ru/
    and http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9057599
    Happy New Year ♥
    xoxo
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! I'm following you now. Follow me back please? Happy new year anyway!

    oliviafabrianne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute looks :D

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2014/12/no-revenge.html

    ReplyDelete