Friday, October 3, 2014

Black x Red

I've always hide my forehad with my bangs...
Cos It's so large...
Now I'm building confidence to show off my forehead!

















o why the f it looks like i don't have any eyebrow
 I'm sorry if my eyebrow game is weak:( 








This is the first time i wore no-thrifte-goods outfit!
(Since i know world of thrifting, ofcourse)
Check the details below!








What I wore :

Hair bows : Stroberi Accessories
Cardigan : Lee Cooper
Shirt : LOGO
Skirt : @beneficeshop (IG)
Socks : Naughty Accessories
Shoes : Bugis Street

12 comments:

  1. lovely skirt! <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mix and match of prints and colors! Specially the shoes and the vest! I just found your blog and it's full of inspiration I love it. I know you'lll ove mine if you come and visit!
    xx

    Gogui O
    http://www.timeless-look.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mix & match, love it!

    xoxo,
    valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaa your shoes soo cool <3 i also have a big forehead, dont worry. Anyway, its not that big kok ;P

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This combination is lovely! I think your waistcoat is just perfect - Yay for the United Kingdom haha.

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha no its not, you lok adorable in this outfit however :)


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i support the freedom of your forehead. also i lol'd @ your comment abt yr eyebrow game being weak. It's okay my eyebrows are messy & ruffled as hell. just wear what you got proud / loud! Love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your skirt! About your brows... try filling them in a little bit with powder.. but not too much you are cute without it anyway

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete