Monday, September 22, 2014

Thick

So the weather became unpredictable lately...
At the day it's frikkin hot and at the night it's pouring hard...


YASSSSS FOR THE LIGHTING
oh my fUCKING GOD MY LEG SO SKINNY HERE GOSH
This time I do the photoshoots at the Roof
Cause I can't do that there cause my bro's friend was there...
Gosh.










Pardon my sleepy face.
My face looked sooo sleepy cause I just got back from school...
Yeah, in school I sleep so much cause we got so many free hours 














This sums up pretty much how big is this cardigan
This big and thick cardigan only cost 40k ~
And the Jorts (Jeans Shorts) only cost 10k ~~ Holy cow!
Yay for Thrift Shop!
*Plays Thrift shop by macklemore*










Outfit Details

Cardigan : Thrifted 
Tee : Little M 
Jorts (Jean Shorts) : Thrifted 
Tights : @Noelleshop_ (IG)
Creepers : Alice (Bugis St.)

17 comments:

  1. aaaa so kawaii! mau jaketnya!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute, righttt?!!:3
      At first aku kayak 'yahhh nyesel gini beli nya soalnya gede bngt gila'
      But thanks to my self-confidence and my skill to mix n matching now i can say 'ayyyyy so my 40k is beneficiaaaal!'

      Delete
  2. Cute ! I love your stocking !
    Where do you live ? >-<\\

    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dimana nya ? aku juga anak lampung . tapi mama papaku tinggal di jakarta , jadi aku lahir dan tinggal di jakarta. Tapi sering bgt ke Lampung , contact aku dong di line : andreahamdan

      Delete
    2. AAAA! org lampung jugaaa:D kalo kesini line yaaa!!:D

      Delete
  3. so adorable! loving this punk kawaii look of yours


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucuuu<3

    xx,angel.
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again you create the cutest outfits ever! I love this so much. And the photos look so great on the roof. I'm going to follow you on Bloglovin now :)

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Amazing look <3

    www.fashion-utopia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaa~ you look super adorable! x3
    btw, following you now! Lets be friend! ;;)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first time to see you ang I like your style. You look so cute and really adorable !
    I wait your next post dear,


    Heydaraa.blogspot.com


    xx, Dee

    ReplyDelete