Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pちゃんとスカジャン

The best feeling in this world is ..
When you get super duper cute item from Thrift shop...
For reallllyyyy cheap price!

As you can see, I'm a frequent thrift shopper
Let's say i go thrift shopping twice a month.
Or, At least once a month.

(Ofcourse, in two different thrift shop district)

This time, I got a Stadium Jacket or Sukajan (スカジャン)
I've always wanted a Sukajan since i watched Majisuka Gakuen!

ALL HAIL SAILOR FUKU WITH SUKAJAN
Yes. I've been in '48 fanz' phase
.
.
.
Anyway, let's take a look to my outfit!







The back side of the sukajan~


In the backside, there's JAPAN embroidered on it~
So cute~










I LOOK SO TALL IN HERE AND MY LEG IS SO LONG IN THIS PIC GOSH




This creepers looks so cute <3 
BUT
it's too big for my feet...
i still buy it tho...cos...
it was on discount...only for 15 SGD, bruh.
OF COURSE I WON'T GIVE UP THIS CHANCE


Ears details :




Earrings : Bunga (Blue spikey) Strawberry (Rock)
Sukajan : Thrifted
Tee : Nevada
High waisted pleated skirt : HEAD but got it from Thrift shop
Shoes : ALICE, Bugis st. 

10 comments:

  1. I always looking for this jacket!!! So lucky you got it T___T
    This outfit is so cute, me likey! :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your blog and fell in love with it! The header and background are so cute!
    And you have a great style too
    Wanna follow each other? Let me know and I'll definitely follow you back :)

    Visit my blog here: MI.NE

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodness! love your jacket and those creepers!

    -Riski
    http://riskinovianti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet lovely girl !!
    soo cuteee =)
    xo

    melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    be friend with following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, you have a really nice Blog with interesting Stuff on it! :)
    Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please let me know and i follow back :*

    Greetings & Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous post!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cutee!! i love your style <3

    flowercrepess.blogspot.com
    tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your blog and style!

    www.tinuology.com

    ReplyDelete