Saturday, July 12, 2014

girl's night out

Finally i can break-fasting with my crew from middle school!
Even though one of them can't attend it.
Meh.



Raglan Tee : LOGO//Tartan Midi-Skirt : Benefice shop (custom made!)//
Socks : DIY//Shoe : Unbranded



My friend, Berlian, is so skinny now~~
Her tummy is not round anymore~
I'm Jealous!





We did an quick outdoor photoshoot!

I'm Having so much fun~
It's so fun when i hang out with them!




I love tartan skirt so much~~
I'm gonna buy many tartan skirts!



It's so satisfying after 2weeks of no photoshoots~~

5 comments:

  1. Cute:з

    I would be glad if you you come to my http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post:)
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?
    Follow me, let me know, and I'll follow back immediately:)

    http://myhoneybook.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and sporty look!

    new post Summertime Escape
    xx, Chantilly Voeux

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing blog!!!! lovely your skirt!! :)

    www.madamegaliash.com

    ReplyDelete