Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Eye Gemz

I'm gonna talk about eye make up today~~
Nyeheh~~



First, Apply eyeliner to make your eyes look Bigger!
(I know I'm so bad at this)
And It can make you easier to apply fake lashes~


Second, Apply the falshies!
This time i use the cheapy cheap fake lashes! (Only idr 5000! geewdd)
But the result still can be called as 'good' lol


And the last, Put rhinestones under your eyes or wherever you like!
I really love this eye make up cause it looks...ermm...Magical?

Inspired by this :



Wheee.... I love this lashes!
I'm gonna buy many of lashies~!


Look! Pimples! T_T
I'm So sad...!
Why on my cheek?! Why not on my forehead cause it hidden by my bangs!?!?!?!



 If you look closely you may notice something different from me...


Yes!

I dyed my hair back to black!
So, at the day before school starts, I dyed my hair brown,
But, It just make my 'purple' hair become bright red (in the sunlight)
I re-dye it again,
IT BECOMES MORE RED IN SUNLIGHT.

So, I have no more option left...
Dye
It
Back
To 
Black!






DANGITTTT MY NOSE LOOKS SO SHARP HERE




18 comments:

  1. omg you look like doll

    visit my new post :
    red

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!
    I wonder how you stick the rhinestones? Or the rhinestones are "stickers"?? hehehe


    www.staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that green softlens really fit you! <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's really cute how you put the swarovsky stone below your eye.. :D
    Mind to some follow for follow?
    Thankyou, I already followed you btw :)

    www.thedeerdan.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute rhinestone! Btw let's join my first giveaway, for further info do check my latest post :-)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty, I really like that eye makeup! I think I need to look out for some lashes like that cause those are the perfect length. I hate it when falsies are too long, but the ones you've got seem just right ^ ^ {milkymemoir.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! You are so cute! This is such a cute style for the eyes :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really enjoyed reading this post! so much life and fun ♥

    New style post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,
    beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on GFC, follow me back?:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so cute<3

    www.kimberlychris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute:з

    I would be very glad if you are subscribing or just you come to my blog http://kurumichiii.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  13. CUUUtee! nicely done! and that rhinestones are nice touch

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. heloo...
    i was only 8 years old, and I've learned to make a fashion blog. I've been visiting your blogs, and I am very inspired by all of you blog.
    please visit

    http://www.chrysillayuneva.blogspot.com

    i need your advice..
    xoxo

    I've been a follower of your blog. and is an honor if you would follow my blog back

    ReplyDelete