Friday, June 6, 2014

Thrift Shopping (Again?!!!!)


Today I went Thrift Shopping with my Siter from another mother (haha)
She told me there's Thrift Shop District that sells so much Skirts and Dresses.
It located in Pasar Perumnas Way Halim!

Daaaaamn, There's so much girls things!! like, Dresses, Skirts, Dungarees, Vests, Shorts...
omg!
I'm so happy !!

So here's what i got from thrift shopping today!


I'm totally into Dungarees!!
Because i still don't have Dungaree dress, I bought this immediately !
Only for 25.000 rupiahs! (yay!) 


I really love camo prints!Ofcourse I'd buy Camo prints skirt!
Also, this is a pleated skirt! Yaay!!
You know what? This only cost 10.000 rupiahs !~~


Even i have bought a camo prints skirt already, i'd still buy this!
Because :
1.It's cute
2.It's a mini skirt
3.It's Camo print skirt!
I'd say this skirt is expensive for a thrift shop price, but i'd still buy this (weak people if seeing cute things)
The price is only 30.000 rupiahs!


This dungaree looks so cool!
It has badges!
Woo!!
I'm crazy for badges!
And on the back, there's a burger king look-a-like badge :

This pic is so clear huh, i took this pic with my pocket cam!
This is really expensive for a thrift shop thing!;_;
The price is 40.000 (screams painfully)


This skirt is cute!!
It has so many badges!><
And there's still many badges on the back too!


The price is kinda expensive but not so expensive (you know what i mean, eh?)
It's only 30.000 rupiahs! ^o^


The heart drawing kinda look a like with my Cartoon character!
I really like the weird face tho!
And it only cost 15.000 (but i bargain it into 10.000) lol

There's a stain on it but sissy said it can be cleaned
Why i bought this : 
1.It is gingham prints shirt
2.I don't have much shirts
3.It has Heart pocket!!

So cute! I've always wanted gingham prints shirt!
And this is reeeealllyyyy cheaaaaap!!! only 7.500 rupiahs! (satisfied screams)

I'm crazy for Thrift Shopping!
From now on, I'm gonna thrift shopping every month!
Thrift shopping is really fun!!

17 comments:

  1. cute skirt :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a lovely post! great job x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing!

    I have a new post up about my recent holiday to Barcelona, let me know what you think! :)

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool skirt!! >w< dont you just love when you just bought cool items in cheap price! i know how it feels like!

    xo, Diras.
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it feels so...........satisfying!!!!><

      Delete
  6. you should have come to my class cheap bazaar, P-Chan!
    Only about IDR10.000, I know that's yummy haha.
    Kalau uangnya bukan untuk dana baksos mungkin sudah aku sambet semua bajunya XD
    Nice clothing you choose btw!
    Hidup belanja hemat!! <333

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HUAAAAAAA so cheap lahhhh:O :O :O
      Thanks~~:3:3
      HIDUPPPP BELANJA HEMAT!!YAY FOR HEMAT!!^O^)9

      Delete
  7. Love them all
    followback please :)
    http://demsglardsoush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear, your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    everything is magnificent!

    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete