Saturday, June 28, 2014

Purple Haired Bitch

Guess what? 


I dyed my hair to Dark Purple!

Yay!

I'm so happy cos I get the color that i wanted!



I use Feves Hair dye! The violet one~
Hey!
Even though this is cheap boxed hair dye, The color is reaaaal good!
Don't underestimate Cheap things power!


My Original hair color was Dark chocolate!
I get that chocolate maybe cause playing basketball under sunlight...
Lol
Anak layangan.

Before dyeing my hair, i'm confused...which color should i dye my hair into?
Brown...?
Dark Blue...?
Dark green...?
Or
Dark Purple...?


I use my Junior Highschool sports clothing!

I'm sorry if i have Airport on my forehead...
 Idek why but i use Aluminium foils to dye my hair?
Maybe cos my hair stick to my neck and making my neck purple?!
Whatever.


My mom caught me dyeing hair...
She didn't get furious...
But she disappointed with me...

Whatever!


The color turns out pretty good!
When im Indoor, the color would be black!
When There's sunlight, the color would be so beautiful~





This how it'll look in Sunlight!
Lately the weather here is all cloudy or rainy..
I can't take photo while the sun shines brightly...


I'm gonna update if the weather is sunny (so i can take my hair's pic beautifully)
**Update~~**







Today was so sunny!~~
Yay for sunlight~~










This color makes my hair looks darker (ofcourse, blacker)
I used to have brown hair so it kind feels weird when i see my hair...
I'm gonna dye my hair Blue or Green next time~~

13 comments:

  1. Aww, so beautiful color! Your hair looks so smooth <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW SWEET POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color looks so pretty in the sunlight~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg so cool! where did you get that hair dye? Love the color!

    www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bought it on cheap-ass beauty corner in a mallxD

      Delete
  4. how much did you buy this, btw? my mom was disappointed too when she first found out I got my hair dyed LOL

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8000rupiahs only lah~~ yeaah lucky me she wasn't really furious like when i dont wash the dishes..

      Delete
  5. I also like violet *w*
    The hair color really suits youu <3


    Let's follow each other :>
    thewandererspad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love dark purple!!! Wanted to dye my hair with that color too. It looks really pretty in the sunlight!
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting the color you wanted! Love the dark purple! :)

    xx
    Reg
    www.heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how sneaky the colour is, but sooo pretty! ~♥
    Really fit syou, I'm glad you got the colour you wanted! ^__^

    ~ Frillycakes ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dyeing my hair had been always one of my dream! But sadly I cant dye my hair now due to school and other stuff. But later in the future, I will dye my hair too! I love it how it turns out under the sunlight, so prettyyy <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete