Tuesday, June 24, 2014

FAREWELL


Farewell!
I'm kinda happy cos I, officially, separated from my shitty class today!
Yay!
We went to a Park to do 'farewell 10th grade' event
...But it was so fun.
I realized that i isolate myself from people in class...
(Yea cos 8/10 of my time in school spent by sleeping)
And they have no motivation to talk to me either...
So we kinda doesn't understand about each other
If only we have time to talks before, My class wouldn't be a shitty class.

Yeah, 
But who cares! I got separated from em anyway!




The back side of my sweater
My face tho'

What surprised me is...
Today..
Noone insulted me cos i wear my platform sneakers..
Hmm..?
It's not that i love being laughing stock cos wearing it...Just seems so weird
Usually they have really sharp tongue...
Now they just ask "not heavy wearing that shoes?" or "whee you are taller now"
And the girls only "whoaaah that's a bloody hell short skirt!"
Hmm...



Today, the one that taking my photos is Aulia!




It was cloudy back there
But it's so hot!
I sweat so much so my hair kinda wetty...ugh




And I actually considering to dye my hair into dark purple/blue
I wont bleach my hair so the color is only visible when there's sunlight!


Look how thin is my hair is




I hope you all can have great holiday!
For me, I'll just remaking thrift finds and do much much of photoshoots!
...And, Dye my hair purple!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. KAK GABBY?!!?!!?!!?!!*buru buru screenshot* *pamerin ke temen* ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
      Yaampun seneng banget dapet comment dr kakaaaak!!!。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

      Delete
  2. Aww, so cute look! Love that skirt on you cutie! ,3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute dear

    http://typicalval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of dying your hair purple! I think it'd suit you well. :) I don't think the skirt is too short at all.
    x
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!:3:3 Yeaaa me too, but you know, people there loses their mind when seeing opened clothesXD

      Delete
  5. Love your skirt, it's reminds me with my school skirt lol

    xx
    piilittlemiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super super cute outfit! I love the playfulness in this xo

    new post and blog design!!
    ROUGH & TOUGH☯ | I`m on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely , adorable ! amazing !!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. love ur top<3
    btw mind to follow each other? :) follow me and i'll follow u back.

    xx,angel.
    http://angelagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sweater :D

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete