Saturday, June 21, 2014

つけま つける


Do any of you know what is the meaning of the title of this Post?
Tsukema-Tsukeru!
Yes, that is one of Kyary's Song!
That's the first kyary song I listened to!
Just from watching the MV, I already become her biggest fan!

"I’m a girl with giant pretty eyes
I put on long, fluttery falsies
Putting on falsies, falsies, falsies
Am I cute? Putting on falsies "




Because my eyes are so little,
It's really pain-in-the-ass if wearing falshies!
Trimming it until the lengths are correct..


LOL kinda failxD


When i look at the mirror, I was like...
"Dude wtf izdat me?!"
"W-wheee"
"Falshies are the best invention in this world"






God bless sunlight, it's the best feature for photoshoots!




In flashes:
Dudeeee my face is so oily! So, if i take photos with flashes,
I look like a Gorengan...



8 comments:

  1. I love wearing false eyelashes too! It really enhances my eyes :D

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lashes suits you well and it also compliments your fringe and contacts :)

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your eye makeup! Come over to enter my Beach Bag giveaways :-)
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looks so cute!
    I love use falsies but I cut it into two part so it won't hurt my eyes

    xx
    Overload Journals
    Instagram|My daily blog|

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lashes :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete