Sunday, May 11, 2014

USED MIX

It was raining outside and i got idea to make an mix with my 'new' clothes haha
I really love the 'vintage'-ish vibe
I really love vintage things!!

And for references, i checked out my Ma and Pa's Photo album
I saw so much cool outfit and 'whoa, i want that clothes'

MIX 1 : Sweater + Acid wash short
The sweater originally have 'chris evert' text on it, but i soaked it in Dettol water and....it vanished...




This outfit kinda inspired by 'i forget his name's Vine video,
He wore a no-sleeve sweater and a hw short, looks so cute! (it's a boy tho)
and he worea blonde wig, really cute!!

MIX 2 : The shirt + Acid washed short
I really love this shirt! i love the vintage vibe of the shirt!
I love shirts from thrift store!!

Ayumi seto's M pose haha

MIX 3 : The shirt + The dungaree




FYI, the photographer of this 'indoor' photoshoot is my little brother!
He's still kid so he can't hold the camera properly SO my photos got kinda blurred!!



MIX 4 : The sweater + The Dungaree
This one is my favorite mix tee hee hee





Today i figured out how to shoot video on my camera
I'm thinking to make a Vlog!
Maybe it'd be fun??I wanna make SNAP MOVIE sooner!


25 comments:

  1. You are so cute sweetie! Love your shirt! *O*

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. all these items are perfect! love them so much, especially the high waisted shorts

    it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cuteee..i love your printed shirt.. its really cute omg really..^^
    riikaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post girl! im loving your blog! :) ♥♥♥

    follow me and i'll follow back :)

    visit my blog: http://czarinabear.blogspot.com/2014/05/p.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for visiting my blog :D
    i really love your second look :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    overload journals

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for dropping by on my blog! You have such an unique taste in fashion despite being at a young age. Love to see more of your style! Followed you on GFC btw.
    Xx

    http://firdamelia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the 2nd looks <3 so cute :D
    btw, suka background blog nya. bikin laper hehehe

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your shirt is so cuteee!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so sweet! Lovely look! ^^

    Matea,from

    http://girlinfashionland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your style so much! ;A: My favorite is the last outfit ^^ Great blog~ It's so cute<33
    -Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. they are so vintage indeed. cool! nice blog anyway;)

    xoxo
    saluteka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. they are so vintage indeed. cool! nice blog anyway;)

    xoxo
    saluteka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look so cute and lovely! <3

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete