Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Harpitnas


In order to celebrate harpitnas, me and my family went to Batam and Spore (haha)
Yeah, Harpitnas is our country tradition............haha


Looks like Hollywood sign:D
When i arrived at Batam, damn, it's so hot.......i can't believe there's place hotter than Lampung..
And there's so many hotels...town for hotels?

My sis took this when i pissed off because the Auto Focus doesn't work...

Btw i'm really into skirts now!
Idk why but wearing skirt is muuuuuch easier than wearing a pants



Oh and btw I bought the tee at Kids section at a mall
Lol.
beside, it's 2 birds 1 stone because...it's much cheaper and it's looks so cute

Little M Tee//LOGO Skirt//Puma Shoes

My town is nothing if compared with those skyscrapers

When i arrived on Merlion park, it was so HOT!!!
Much hotter than batam.
And because of sunlight, i can't even open my eyes fully .lol

Hey i look like those mean seniors on school
So much people but idk why i feel more confident wearing my style clothes here than in my city
As you can see, my hair is so thin





idk why but my face looks much better if blurred


After that we went shopping in Bugis St.
Gewd, It's a heaven for Shopaholic, i'd say
Hey but the price there is sooooooooooooo cheap!!
So cheap if compared with price at the Online Shops
Unfortunately my mom just give me 50 SGD....;_;


I bought these 3 eyeballs hairband just for 5 SGD!
Yaaaay!!
Yay for cheap cute things!
Finally i have these after 3 years asking myself where to buy these


I bought the sweater for 10 SGD! Dammmmn!!!!I really love this place!
and the Blue Creepers is 15 SGD !! SO CHEAP HUH?!!?!I
f i buy creepers on Online Shops it'd be 30-40$ *Crying*
And the Studded platform sneakers is just 20SGD!!! Yay!! 

it took me 3hrs or more to browse this place (i only reached half of 2nd floor!!!i didn't go to the 3rd floor)
I want to be back here again. sooner. like...next month?
Just shopping here makes myself reaaally happy...
what would happen if i go to japan and shops at Harajuku st...
i'd cry a niagara falls because so happy (haha)


After that, we went to Mustafa Centre
Chocolate here is so cheap!!


because I only have 5cent left in my wallet, i didn't buy anything 
but i do buy something (by whining at my sis to buy me chocos)



Kit Kat maccha is so tasty!!;_;
I can't even describe the taste but it's sooooooo tasty!;_;

I bought these!
I've always been a huge fan of something with sakura flavor!
Tea, Candies, chocos, and much more!

Because 5hrs walking non stop, my feet got some blisters (haha)

At wednesday, we left batam!
Waaaa!such a good time!!


15 comments:

  1. You are such a cutie! I love your backack dear! ^^

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing is hotter than lampung i swear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah nah lampung is coolest city in the world

      Delete
  3. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!! I love your supergirl tee!!


    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style

    or follow me on :

    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi
    http://instagram.com/md_ayomi#

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg hahaha my face looks much better when its blurred too :rofl:
    looks like a fun trip!! i wanna go to sg too~~

    xx
    vina
    pinapina.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable! You style is very cute!

    www.rougedivision.blogspot.co.uk

    Reply :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. harpitnas itu emang kadang ada enaknya kadang engga juga hehe
    i guess you have a great holiday with your family :D

    This is real and This is me

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, I love the little burgers on your background! They make me so hungry. ><
    At first, I totally read :Batman instead of Batam. ^^° It looks like you had a really great time. :) The supergirl tshirt suits you really well!
    I've never tried anything Sakura flavoured before, I wonder what it tases like. :o
    x
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haahahaxD thanks!!:3
      Sakura flavoured things are totally good!!! i've ever tasted sakura tea(bottled) and it's so gooddd!!!><

      Delete
  9. Wow! so gorgeous post, you are unique!!!
    You have a very nice blog and you are very pretty
    Maybe would like to follow each other?
    Just let e know in my blog :)
    Alisa

    http://www.alisagromova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute piiics ** and u have such cool style *-* all ur clothes are perfect!!!

    my blog♥
    Jurika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo cute! <3
    Im still too shy to wear short skirts tho ://

    I just made my blog :
    http://thewandererspad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I really love you're clothes (>w<)
    Really nice pictures!
    Sakura Jelly beans? So cooooool! I want to find this too (>o<)

    ReplyDelete