Saturday, May 17, 2014

Crowded

Today is the opening ceremony of Lampung Fair!
Finally, an event on Lampung!;_;

When i arrived there, it's full of people!!
Sea of Humans, you may say.

and the worst part is MY CAMERA ONLY HAVE 1 BAR LEFT.
shit
Luckily i could still take outfit photos!
Thanks god!

Yea, i always go everywhere with fidella, you may say she's my partner in crime
(or is it because i don't have any other friend?)
but for me fidella is the best friend for go photoshooting (haha) you may say she's my photographer


 I kinda love the lighting in here even tho' kinda making my face dark
But even it would make my face look dark, i wont use flash.


 gewd, I look so tired.
Actually yeah i'm so tired because yesterday i just got 5 hours to sleep.


She's tesya! member from middle school crew!
 

 
We took photo shamelessly.
haha.
People there were staring at us but we don't care!!
we love it!!

how come my eye becomes so puffy?!!!
Cool Kids top//Thrifted Dungaree//Unbranded Platfrom sneakers
 

About the top, I got it since i was in 4th grade in elementary school
So old, eh?Let's see how 'young and still skinny' rafa wears it....

....
Heeeey but the positive side is that i don't grow big too much (lol)
I'm gonna go here again same time next week!
Yay!!

10 comments:

  1. You're so pretty! :)

    http://svlnblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really interesting to see! And you look adorable.

    -- Alexandra Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think I have a same shoes like yours haha
    Lovely!

    g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit. . :)
    Will you like to enter my giveaway Sandy Sandhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. look great!
    I'm new visitor to your site.
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete