Tuesday, April 8, 2014

'twas a gloomy day to have a gloomy sunday


late postin' because i'm really busy...
playing my gta5 lol

i beat that game for the second time.
yay.


It was a gloomy sunday
So i became i bit gloomier than usual
maybe because noone ask me to hang out or something..
*sob*


You know where i take these shots at?
At a place to hang our clothes lol-_- (Kata orang indonesia sih Jemuran)
Well the lighting here perfect so i love to take photos here!

I think that teashade glasses really make my look gloomyyyyy
but that's my opinion tho'



I started to liking myself and appreciate what God has given me.
I started to deal with my past-self. and decide to forget and let it all go
What done is done. it can't be undone



btw, I wore a beanie.




I really love my messy hair
It really shows the 'true' me
Yay for messy hair!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing photos! I really love your sunglasses :)

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete