Saturday, April 12, 2014

P-chan the Sailor girl


I do a photoshoot with my friend, Fidella!
She wears hijab now! whoa, cool!
back then, she's the one who wear shorts and now it's me the one who wear it lol



Idk why, but i'm into Rock Music now haha.
My brain suddenly remembers piece of lyrics in Greenday's Boulevard of broken dreams song...
Andddd now, i'm really into rock music now!

She's the one who can accept me wholeheartedly when i striking my hengao
I'm sure suck when smiling.NO EYES.
can't open eyes because o' the sun!



 I have new bad habits!
When i don't know what to pose, i just pull my hair...
And the result is my hair is falling out;_;

Rahh rahh sucks to be human rahh rahh




People there were watching us lol
But I REALLY DON'T CARE anymore what other people think about me.
If they don't like me, it's no business of mine.
Ain't nobody got time for please the eff out of everyone.


Then we found a place that look like a halte or something?
And in my head, i imagined a scene where a cute girl (me) waiting for her beloved boyfriend on the rain and blah blah blah blah
I'm sure skilled when into daydreaming!



I'm rafa the deer


When i don't know what to pose i just pull my hair out...ugh!
Wait, i have said it already!




The lighting there was so amazing!
Whoa whoa
Yay for sunlight but Nay for tanned skin;_;

I learned how to smile like this from Kyary's daddy lol



What i learned to day : the more random your shot is, the cooler it will be looked


I love taken-from-side photo! I think that's make me a ...bit...skinnier!

Actually this is tanktop



And for the last photos, the lighting was so bright so it made my hair look brownish!
Yay for brownish hair!!


People who see me walking with these shoes...
8 of 10 would ask 'is that heavy when you walk around??'
Nope, not at all
 It's SUPER DUPER light! even it's lighter than my School shoes lol!
If only i could wear these to school.
Nope nope, my friends would say 'OMG RAFA WHY YOU WEAR THOSE YOU ARE KAMPUNGAN EW EW EW EW EW EW EW'
Yea, highschool suck.

8 comments:

  1. This outfit is cool and not kampungan at all! hahahaa

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful post! :) you've got a lovely blog! 
    What would you think about supporting
    each other? we could follow via GFC or via email or G+ and also on
    another socials like twitter
    lookbook
    or
    bloglovin
    Can you please like my new facebook
    page and my new instagram
    account?
    I will follow you back! Thank you so much!
    have a nice day!
    xx
    Cecilia

    SMILES'
    AVENUE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!
    Great post here!!
    Your blog is so kawaii!
    Natural and genuine. I totally love your personality!



    NEW OOTD POST



    Xo,
    Fashionerza, the fashion hoarder






    .

    ReplyDelete